Thursday, February 7, 2008

I love sour dough bread


I love eating and making breads.
Sour dough breads are my favorite, they are very tasty and flavourfull .
I used to often make the sour dough breads with my original yeast, they were really great smell when I put them into the oven.
The yeast was made with just raisins and water, but need very carefully to make pasteurization.
Put raisins and water in the pasteurized bottle with good rid and leave it on warm place around two weeks, open the rid once every day.
The process of making breads is similar to make crafts.

Now I don't have much time to make them, I just buy and eat them from bakery.
My friend brought me a good bakery yesterday.
They have great breads and good sandwiches.The store called MIX bakery http://www.mixthebakery.com/

No comments: