Saturday, December 1, 2012

Deck the hall show

I was selling my hats at deck the hall show at Heritage hall - it's a long running show and I've joined this show almost every year since I came to Vancouver.


My booth.


A customer with my item. Thank you for stopping by!




@Marge+Pipa. Cool booth setting.

Cat bears @ Printed peanut. 

Minimal + cool Jewellery @ Lisa Fletcher Jewelry.She's from Tofino!

Unique Asian inspired soaps @ Beauty secrets of Japan


My no1 favourite booth was.. Jazziewear! Jazzie the grandma, makes fun hats!(on the right, with her daughter.)
When I looked at the booth, I could see that she enjoys her work a lot.

Oh well.. I joined the show only today, they are going to run tomorrow too.
Happy christmas shopping!


My next show will be on 16th Dec on Sunday at Waldorf Hotel Vancouver,
 I will write it about next time.

No comments: