Friday, November 23, 2007

Got back home


I was looking at my pictures of the hats I made three years ago.

I am making same style of the hats but it was little bit different from currently I am making.

Colors, shapes..


The hats remind me I was just moved to Vancouver and walking around to show my products for stores in town by myself.
I thought then I made a lot of effort more than now.

Still I am making effort for everything I do, but at the time just I came here was very different.

I didn't know about anyone besides my boyfriend and his family, how is the town, how are the stores around here..I have to cultivate everything. It was hard but same time very exciting moment.



Recentry I am thinking about what is the certain "my style"

I already discovered it but still I am feeling not enough to find certain style.


No comments: