Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My new year movie

A happy new year everyone.
Holidays are over, I'm back to work.
When the holidays are over, I feel like a bit sad and blue every year - maybe everyone does.
My "holiday is over blue" cure is watching movies and listening music, keeping going out to cafes.
I watched a movie that my friend Chantal (she's a craft artist from Montreal) recommended, that called "Another earth" (by Mike Cahill).
According to IMDB about this film, the first sentence says"On the night of the discovery of a duplicate planet in the solar system.." it is Sci-Fi film, but it is not a spectacular type of Sci-Fi, the back ground scenes are along with people's regular life.
I like the cinematography which is like cold, winter days.




You can discover more stories with their trailer.

Another earth trailer on youtube.

1 comment:

StephieB said...

Happy New Year! Hope you are well. I don't like having to g back to work either - chocolate helps!

Hugs, Stephie x